Underage Drinking, All Alcohol Offenses
The DeRoberts Law Firm of Syracuse, New York, represents both minors and adults in the full spectrum of alcohol offenses, including:
- Underage consumption
- Open container law violations
- Underage drinking and driving (BAC of .02 to .05)
- Unlawfully dealing with a child (giving alcohol to a minor)
- Endangering the welfare of a child (drunk driving with a child on board)
- Driving while impaired by alcohol (DWAI) or drugs (DWAI-D)
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Driving on a license suspended for alcohol offenses
- Felony DWI - drunk driving after a prior conviction
- Vehicular homicide - impaired driving resulting in a fatal accident
Effective Representation for Alcohol-Related Offenses
Jeffrey DeRoberts is an experienced criminal defense lawyer serving Syracuse, Rome, Watertown, Utica and communities throughout Central New York. He can explain the consequences of paying a citation or pleading guilty to a minor misdemeanor, and options to reduce the impact of alcohol-related crimes.
DeRoberts Law Firm can often get charges dismissed or reduced, and we are almost always successful in protecting our clients' driving privileges. The Zero Tolerance statute, for example, suspends the license of anyone under 21 who drives after drinking any amount of alcohol. Mr. DeRoberts can get at least a restricted license so these teens and young adults can continue to drive to school or work. By offering you his personal attention throughout the duration of your child?s case, you can rest assured that your child's future is in good hands.
If you are under 21, the parents of a minor, an adult charged with furnishing alcohol to a minor, or accused of drinking and driving, contact our Syracuse office for a free consultation.